Dominar Beam IP
Dominar Beam IP
This item is in stock and ready to ship. Typical processing time is one business day.
The Dominar Beam IP is THE premier beam for the Christmas Light industry. Featuring a bright, 300w LED with a 1.2 degree beam angle, this beam light means business!...and it ships FREE to the lower 48 US States!
The Dominar Beam has the perfect set of features to make your life easier and simpler for you when you make your Christmas light display:
In the Box:
- (1) Dominar Beam IP
- (2) Swivel-Clamps
- Integrated Power and Signal Cables
- Light Source: 1 x 300W White LED
- Color Temperature: 5600k
- Beam Angle: 1.2°
- Fast 540 degree pan (2.9 seconds) and 220 degree Tilt (1.8 seconds)
- Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Strobe: Variable
- Color Wheel: 14 Colors + Open
- Gobo Wheel: 17 Gobos + Open
- Frost Filter: Motorized
- Focus: Motorized
- Effects: 8 Facet Rotating and Indexable Prism
- Control Protocol: DMX & RDM
- Operating Modes: DMX
- Variable-speed, temperature-controlled Fan cooling (so your fans last a LONG time)
- IP Grade: IP 65 Waterproof (Dust tight and protected against water jets - including heavy rain - next step in IP rating is submersion)
- Waterproof data cables attached.
- Regular Edison power cable attached.
- CE certified
- xLights Custom Model available for download.
- Step-by-step how-to videos included for hookup and sequencing.
- Clamps included for mounting to truss or 2" OD pipe.
- 2 Year US-based warranty and parts stocked in the US
- All shipping costs and tariff's included to the lower 48 States.
- All internal and external parts are high-quality- no cheap motors, ballasts, or sensors.
Video of Dominar Beam Features:
Pictures of Colors and gobos: https://www.dropbox.
From the GEAR Pro's:
The big question everyone asks is "how much is this going to cost me?" And that's a great question!
Similar lights from stage lighting manufacturers run anywhere from $2,500-$10,000 for a waterproof beam light of similar specs OR a non-waterproof beam with a dome enclosure.
Other beam fixtures in the Christmas light world have a couple of problems. Either they use lamps, which can be costly and annoying to replace, they may have weak/cheap ballasts and power supplies, or they use a wider beam angle which is less punchy and doesn't appear as bright. Even with these shortcomings, these lights direct from China may cost you $750-$950 + Shipping ($150) plus tariff's (30% - $225), ending up around $1300-$1400 for a light that is okay, but not great.
It's going to give you reliable, smooth performance over the long haul. This isn't your average "pixel vendor" moving head! This is a professional-grade, quality light that will last over the long haul with no regular maintenance required!
For bulk/commercial sales, email firstname.lastname@example.org
How-To videos and custom xLights model for customers can be found here: https://academy.learnchristmaslighting.com/how-to-use-the-dominar-beam
Light Source Type: White LED
Light Source Wattage: 300w
Minimum Beam Angle: 1.2°
Maximum Beam Angle: 1.2°
DMX Channel Modes: 14 / 17
DMX 3-Pin Connectors?: Yes
DMX 5-Pin Connectors?: No
Length: 14.29 in
Width: 14.13 in
Height: 22.48 in
Weight: 33 oz
Voltage Range: 100 - 240 VAC 50/60Hz
Maximum Wattage: 350w
Main Power Connector on Included Cable: Edison