Usually ships in 2-3 business days. Fill out a quote request and we'll check backorder status!
The LightShark LS-1 gives you a solid, intermediate-level lighting console in a complete console format.
From the Manufacturer:
The power of the LightShark engine combined with a complete hardware surface.
The LS-1 brings together the best features from the world of the LightShark software engine and marries them to an intuitive, ergonomic hardware control surface. 4 encoders, 10 master playbacks and a color built-in display, combined with a complete set of RGB buttons, give the users a full console platform able to manage incredible shows in a very reduced size, which is compatible with airplane carry-on luggage.
The LS-1 includes a built-in stand to hold a device like a tablet on the back of the LS-1, and an extra dedicated USB charging socket on the rear panel to keep associated tablets or Smartphones charged at all times.
From the GEAR Pro's:
The LightShark is the kind of console we like to recommend to people at the intermediate level.
It's not overly basic, but you can learn it pretty quickly. It can do a good amount, and the FX engine is extraordinary for a console of this price range. It's reliable, and doesn't depend on the tablet or PC you access it on to process the DMX - so if your tablet/PC/whatever dies, the show keeps going.
With the LS-1 you can also run a solid show without any screens - perfect for churches and schools where non-technical staff or volunteers may need access to "push up a fader" for some basic lighting, and then you can connect a tablet when you need to program or run a more complex event.
In the Box:
- (1) LightShark LS-1
- (1) Power Cable - PowerCon TRUE1 to Edison
- (1) Gooseneck Lamp
- 8 DMX universes (4096 channels).
- Designed for fast programming, avoiding repetitive tasks.
- Support for diverse protocols including DMX-512, Art-Net, ACN, MIDI, UDP, OSC & HTTP.
- Multiple touch events at the same time.
- Built-in fixture editor with support for virtual modes.
- 10 Physical Playback fader
- 20 Virtual Playback faders
- Manual crossfade.
- Built-in web server app.
- Up to 1200 cues.
- Built-in FX engine (more than 20 customizable effects).
- Submaster FX size & speed.
- RGB & CMY color picker.
- Customizable user palettes.
- Ultrafast cue triggering.
- Internal event scheduler.
Length: 13 in
Width: 16.9 in
Height: 3.9 in
Weight: 8.2 lb
Voltage Range: 90 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz
Power Cable Connector - Fixture Side: PowerCon TRUE1