NovaStar CX80 Pro 8K LED Video Processor
NovaStar CX80 Pro 8K LED Video Processor
Usually ships in 2-3 business days. Fill out a quote request and we'll check backorder status!
This is one of the best 8K LED display controllers out there it is guaranteed to give you all the performance you would need and more. It boasts the amazing capability to work with the brand-new VMP software that provides a better operation and control experience. This LED Video Processor includes key features including Image Scaling, Low Latency, Adaptive Frame Rate Support, and 14 Channel Colour Correction. This is your opportunity to get ahead in the game of LED video walls.
If you haven't purchased an LED wall before, please request a quote or purchase a pre-built package to ensure you build a complete system.
From the Manufacturer:
The CX80 Pro is a flagship 8K LED display controller in the brand-new control system COEX series of Xi’an NovaStar Tech Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as NovaStar). This controller offers rich video input connectors (HDMI 2.1, HDMI 2.0, DP 1.4 and 12G-SDI) and supports 5Gbps output via Ethernet port and 40Gbps remote transmission via optical port. It can also work with the brand-new software VMP (Vision Management Platform) to provide a better operation and control experience. Based on modular design, the CX80 Pro uses pluggable cards that can be easily replaced and maintained. Besides, the CX80 Pro comes with a 5.5-inch touch LCD, making user operation and control much easier.
In the Box:
- (1) NovaStar CX40 Pro
- HDR10 / HLG Support
- Low-Latency (1 ms)
- Full-Gray Scale Calibration
- 8-bit & 10-bit modes
- 14-Way Color Correction
- Built-In Scaling (All-in-One Controller Mode)
- 3x HDMI 2.0 (with loop through)
- 1x DP 1.2 − 1x 12G-SDI (with loop through)
- 16x 5Gbps Ethernet ports
- 2x 40Gbps optical ports
- 1x SPDIF digital audio port
- 1x Genlock signal input (with loop through)
- 2x Ethernet control ports
- 1x Auxiliary port
- 4 independent layers Support up to 4x 4K layers and layer priority adjustment in Z order.
- Image scaling Support 4 image scaling modes: custom, pixel to pixel, snap to canvas, and fill screen.
- Color Replacement Support free replacement of any color on the image without affecting the performance of other colors. Replacement of highly saturated colors is recommended for better effect.
- 14Ch Color Correction Support precise adjustment to hue, saturation and brightness of black, white and the 12 derived standard colors of the red, green and blue primary colors.
- Curves Support adjustment to the image RGBW mapping curves.
- 3D LUT The 17×17×17 3D LUT .cube files are supported to adjust the video source colors.
- Dynamic Booster Real-time analysis and dynamic adjustment are made to each frame to significantly improve the display contrast and image details for better visual experience, and effectively control and lower the display power consumption, extending the service life of the LED screen.
- Full Grayscale Calibration Work with NovaStar’s high-precision calibration system and C3200 scientific grade camera to generate unique calibration coefficients for each grayscale, ensuring uniformity of each grayscale and dramatically improving the image quality.
- 3D Work with the specified receiving cards, 3D emitter and 3D glasses to bring a fascinating and immersive 3D viewing experience.
- HDR − Support HDR10 and comply with the SMPTE ST 2084 and SMPTE ST 2086 standards. − Support HLG.
- Latency − Support low latency and the controller load capacity is not reduced. The latency at the controller is 0 frame (less than 1 ms) in SendOnly Controller working mode and 1 frame in All-In-One Controller working mode. − Support additional latency. Zero to two frames of latency can be added at the controller.
- No rectangle restriction No rectangle restriction for irregular screens. When calculating resolutions, blank pixels do not count towards the total capacity. The used load capacity of Ethernet ports is the sum of the pixels of all cabinets.
- Frame Rate Adaptive The controller can be adaptive to various video input frame rates, including decimal frame rates. Custom frame rates are also supported and the step size of fine tuning frame rate is as small as 0.01 Hz.
- Two working modes Support the All-In-One Controller and Send-Only Controller working modes. − In the Send-Only Controller mode, the latency can be reduced by one frame. − In the All-In-One Controller mode, the layer and scaling functions are available.
- Display system monitoring Support monitoring of the device status and screen status. Any fault and alarm information can be reported actively
Length: 482.6 mm
Width: 95.1 mm
Height: 528 mm
Weight: 10.5 kg
Voltage Range: AC 100-240V~, 50/60Hz
Maximum Wattage: 18 Ww
Power Cable Connector - Fixture Side: IEC
Main Power Connector on Included Cable: Edison