OBSIDIAN Control Systems
This item is in stock and ready to ship. Typical processing time is one business day.
The EN4 is a really nice, 4-port DMX node at a really great price. The added screen allows you to set it up for live events without connecting a computer, which is great as well.
From the Manufacturer:
From the GEAR Pro's:
The EN4 is hard to beat for the price - a nice, RDM-enabled DMX node that also can be clamp mounted, rack mounted (with the Netron shelf), or DIN rail mounted/wall mounted with the included clamps.
It's perfect for live events because it has a screen/knob that allows you to fully set it up without connecting a computer to it. True1 In and Thru's and Network In/Out make it a great rack unit.
The Netron software also has a LOT of power under the hood for more complex setups, and if you hook it up to ONYX on the PC, it unlocks "NOVA" mode for (4) universes of free output from ONYX.
How to Set up the Netron EN4
In the Box:
- (1) Netron EN4
- (1) 1.5m Seetronic power cable (EU or US version)
- (2) Wallmount plates
- (2) DIN-Rail clamp
- RDM, Artnet and sACN support
- Factory and user presets for plug and play setups
- Line Voltage or POE powered
- 1.8” OLED Display with rotary knob
- 99 Internal cues with fade and delay time
- Remote configuration via internal webpage
- Powder-coated aluminum ½ rack housing
- Unlocks ONYX NOVA 4-Universe License
DMX 3-Pin Connectors?: No
DMX 5-Pin Connectors?: Yes
Length: 8.5 in
Width: 5.5 in
Height: 1.65 in
Weight: 2.2 lb
Voltage Range: 100 - 240 VAC 50/60Hz / PoE 802.3af
Maximum Wattage: 10w
Power Cable Connector - Fixture Side: True1
Main Power Connector on Included Cable: Edison