Usually ships in 2-3 business days. Fill out a quote request and we'll check backorder status!
There aren't many moving spots under $4000 that feature CMY color mixing. And that's what sets this light apart.
From the Manufacturer:
From the GEAR Pro's:
The good - I love a spot fixture with CMY color mixing. It really opens up the creative possibilities of what you can do when you can smoothly change between colors..
It's got a wide zoom range for a spot type fixture, and also features a prism to make it shoot even wider when needed. Gobo wheels morph well when you change the focus - it's a good fixture.
The bad - I don't want to call it bad, but naturally it is more expensive than non-CMY spot movers in the same class. CMY mixing assemblies are expensive. It's also not quite as bright as similar wattage spot fixtures, so always check the photometrics to ensure it will be bright enough for you.
In the Box:
- (1) Vizi CMY300
- (2) Omega Brackets
- (1) Locking Power Cable
- Light Source: 300W Cool White LED Engine
- Beam Angle: 8° - 46°
- Dimming: Electronic 0 - 100%
- Color Mixing: CMY
- Color Wheel: 9 + Open (Including: CTO 3200K & UV)
- Gobo Wheel 1: 8 Fixed + Open (1 Beam Reducers Beam Mode)
- Gobo Wheel 2: 6 Rotating/Replaceable + Open (Size: 26.8mm; Viewable: 20mm)
- Iris: Motorized (5 - 100%)
- Prism 1: Rotating 3-facet Circular
- Prism 2: Rotating 6-facet Linear Rotating
- Frost Effect
- Motorized Focus
- Built-in WiFLY EXR wireless DMX
- IP Grade: IP20
Light Source Type: Cool White LED
Light Source Wattage: 300w
Minimum Beam Angle: 8.0°
Maximum Beam Angle: 46.0°
DMX Channel Modes: 21 / 24 / 26
DMX 3-Pin Connectors?: Yes
DMX 5-Pin Connectors?: Yes
Length: 12.8 in
Width: 14.9 in
Height: 24.3 in
Weight: 51 lb
Voltage Range: 100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz
Maximum Wattage: 398w
Power Cable Connector - Fixture Side: PowerCON
Main Power Connector on Included Cable: Edison