Usually ships in 2-3 business days. Fill out a quote request and we'll check backorder status!
If you haven't purchased an LED wall before, please request a quote to ensure you build a complete system.
This product is designed by NovaStar to be a high performance fiber converter, it features photoelectric conversion signals that allow for stable long distance transmissions. This advanced product still remains easy to use allowing for simpler wiring connections on site and convenient to connect terminal devices.
From the Manufacturer:
The CVT4K-S is a high performance fiber converter developed by NovaStar independently. Featuring photoelectric conversion of signals, the CVT4K-S realizes signal transmission via optical fiber and twisted pair. It allows long-distance signal transmission that is stable and not be easily interfered. Being easy to use, the CVT4K-S makes it convenient to connect terminal devices as well as simpler for onsite wiring connections.
- Supports 16 Neutrik Ethernet inputs and outputs.
- Supports 4 optical fiber inputs and outputs. Two of them are master inputs and outputs and the other two are the backups.
- Features dual-power redundancy backup inside for more stability and reliability.
- Features 2 types of power connectors (3-pin power socket and PowerCON), satisfying different needs of customers.
- Features various indicators on the front panel, showing device statuses clearly.
- Features USB and Ethernet control connectors, making it more flexible and much easier to connect the control compute
In the Box:
- (1) NovaStar CVT10-S Pro
- (1) Power cord
Length: 500 mm
Width: 386 mm
Height: 96 mm
Weight: 4.6 kg
Voltage Range: 100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Maximum Wattage: 10 Ww
Main Power Connector on Included Cable: Edison